The Center for International Program’s course search allows students to search and find programs based on departments and/or courses of interest.
Academic Department Course Search
This function allows you to search for study abroad programs based on department categories utilized by K College. The search results will list all programs that have at least one course, previously taken by students, within the searched department.
Best practices for using the Academic Department Course Search:
- Identify a department of interest
- Click on the drop-down menu for the selected department (a list of programs will appear)
- Select a program of interest (you will be taken directly to the program’s brochure page)
- Navigate to the Course Info tab (information about course requirements)
- Click on the Course Info button (this directs you to the Programs: Available Course Search page)
Program-Specific: Available Courses Taken
This page, found on each program’s brochure, displays a list of courses that K students have taken. This may not be an exhaustive list of courses that can be taken at this program.
Each course list has the following components:
- Course Code – which is associated with K’s department codes
- Host Institution Course Name – the name of the course at the study abroad program site (subject to change)
- K-Units – the number of K-units of credit
- Department – the full name of the department associated with the course
- Discipline – area of study associated with the course
- Required/Elective – be sure to check the Course Info tab for the number of K-units you should take
- Click the drop down to view additional information
Please note: Courses listed in this search are not automatically counted toward major(s), minor(s), and/or concentrations. Students must check with the appropriate academic department before departure if they want the credit to count toward their major, minor, and/or concentration.